Saturday, October 11, 2008

Davis Wedding



I had the utmost privilege to be the photographer for Lindsay & Philip's wedding on Oct 11th, 2008. The wedding was at the Main Street United Methodist Church in Bedford, VA. What a beautiful bride! An even more nicer groom! I'm so glad they chose me to help make their memories. The only downfall was I could not use my flash during the ceremony so they pics of the ceremony didn't turn out as good as I would have hoped for.


Thanks Philip & Linsday for having me be a part of your special day!





1 comment:

Wenni Donna said...

Glad to know about the beautiful ceremony. Our neighbor's wedding party was also a huge success. Got to know about NYC wedding venues and catering ideas from them only. Done same bookings for my brother's reception in a couple of weeks. Discount was also availed due to festive season. Hope everything goes well.